Please read here Professor Stephen Bush’s paper TWO AND A HALF ROUTES TO BREXIT...Read More
Author: European Foundation
Sir William Cash: So many aspects of the withdrawal agreement are matters that go way beyond mere reassurances. Reassurances will get nowhere.
Jeremy Corbyn asked the Prime Minister if she could make a statement on progress made in achieving...Read More
Briefing on State aid: The Withdrawal Agreement’s State aid rules mean increasing EU control over UK taxation
Please read here the European Foundation’s recent Briefing on Withdrawal Agreement – State aid and EU control over UK taxationRead More
The Prime Minister made a statement, yesterday, at the House of Commons, on last week’s European...Read More
Sir William Cash: The withdrawal agreement and the political declaration both cover many legal issues beyond the backstop, important and vital though that is
The Prime Minister made a statement yesterday on the progress on exiting the European Union. In...Read More
- Sir William Cash: This double motion is doublethink in action, and I cannot possibly vote for it.
- Frederick Wild: Let’s Call an End to EU Protectionism
- Sir William Cash: Theresa May is facing undemocratic intransigence
- Sir William Cash: the reason for the decline in demand for diesel cars is the imposition of EU regulations
- Sir William Cash: any future withdrawal and implementation Bill must expressly repeal the European Communities Act 1972