Bill Cash @ huffingtonpost: "Ukip represent the greatest danger facing the Eurorealist cause within the Conservative Party. Why? Because on their current heading they could deprive the Conservative Party of the marginal seats and votes in Parliament to fend off a Lib-Lab coalition. That would spell the end of Britain's chances of a referendum, of an exit from the EU, or even a renegotiated relationship with Brussels." Please read the article here.
About The Author
Bill Cash: This is a question of fundamental change, and I believe strongly that if we do not make those changes the British people will end up in the second tier of a two-tier Europe that is increasingly dominated by Germany
May 28, 2015
Bill Cash: The fact is that the Lisbon treaty should never have been allowed to go through. The budget question is at the heart of this, and I say no, no, no.
July 13, 2012
- Sir William Cash: This double motion is doublethink in action, and I cannot possibly vote for it.
- Frederick Wild: Let’s Call an End to EU Protectionism
- Sir William Cash: Theresa May is facing undemocratic intransigence
- Sir William Cash: the reason for the decline in demand for diesel cars is the imposition of EU regulations
- Sir William Cash: any future withdrawal and implementation Bill must expressly repeal the European Communities Act 1972
Article 122 Article 136 AV bailout bail outs Bill Cash City of London Clause 18 Climate Change Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base Common Corporate Tax Proposals data protection directive democracy digital data ECJ EFSM Egypt Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Directive ESAs ESM EU EU accounts EU Bill EU budget EU funds EU regulations European Arrest Warrant European Court of Auditors European Parliament European Summit Eurozone eurozone crisis Galileo Jim McConalogue MEPs national debt PNR Portugese bailout referendum lock Sajid Javid Schengen system Serbia Sovereignty Bill the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) Directive Treaty amendment