Bill Cash @ ConservativeHomePlatform: "If there is any question of the Prime Minister agreeing to the new European Stability Mechanism, this should require a quid pro quo, namely that the British taxpayer should be relieved of the obligation to underwrite any bailout of eurozone countries by repealing the existing European Financial Stability Mechanism – which the European Scrutiny Committee, of which I am Chairman, described as “legally unsound”." Please read the post here.
About The Author
Bill Cash asked for a debate, on the Floor of the House, to discuss the nature and lawfulness of the treaty on stability, co-ordination and governance
February 24, 2012
The EU Directive on the application of patient’s rights in cross-border healthcare has created further bureaucratic and administrative burdens on the NHS
June 18, 2014
The European Scrutiny Committee expects the Prime Minister to secure very robust language in the Conclusions of the forthcoming European Council about the single market and the role of national parliaments
December 13, 2012
- Sir William Cash: This double motion is doublethink in action, and I cannot possibly vote for it.
- Frederick Wild: Let’s Call an End to EU Protectionism
- Sir William Cash: Theresa May is facing undemocratic intransigence
- Sir William Cash: the reason for the decline in demand for diesel cars is the imposition of EU regulations
- Sir William Cash: any future withdrawal and implementation Bill must expressly repeal the European Communities Act 1972
Article 122 Article 136 AV bailout bail outs Bill Cash City of London Clause 18 Climate Change Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base Common Corporate Tax Proposals data protection directive democracy digital data ECJ EFSM Egypt Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Directive ESAs ESM EU EU accounts EU Bill EU budget EU funds EU regulations European Arrest Warrant European Court of Auditors European Parliament European Summit Eurozone eurozone crisis Galileo Jim McConalogue MEPs national debt PNR Portugese bailout referendum lock Sajid Javid Schengen system Serbia Sovereignty Bill the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) Directive Treaty amendment