Bill Cash @ ConservativeHome: “We do not have to be enthusiastic advocates of Vladimir Putin’s policies to recognise that this entire Ukrainian crisis was avoidable. Nor to recognise that the Crimea – handed over by Khrushchev within the Soviet Union to Ukraine in 1954 – has been and remains a vital national security and defence interest for Russia, including the Black Sea and its fleet for centuries. The European Union’s Eastern Partnership and Association Agreement were clearly anticipated to be Ukraine’s stepping stone to membership of the European Union, and probably of NATO as well. On both counts the EU has pursued a remarkably naïve foreign policy.” Please read the post here.
About The Author
Sir William Cash: the 2015 Act expressly and clearly give the voters the absolute right to leave the EU
November 8, 2016
May 20, 2015
Bill Cash: the proposals for a two-tier Europe and a fiscal union represent a constitutional, economic and political fundamental change in the relationship between the EU and ourselves
October 28, 2011
- Sir William Cash: This double motion is doublethink in action, and I cannot possibly vote for it.
- Frederick Wild: Let’s Call an End to EU Protectionism
- Sir William Cash: Theresa May is facing undemocratic intransigence
- Sir William Cash: the reason for the decline in demand for diesel cars is the imposition of EU regulations
- Sir William Cash: any future withdrawal and implementation Bill must expressly repeal the European Communities Act 1972
Article 122 Article 136 AV bailout bail outs Bill Cash City of London Clause 18 Climate Change Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base Common Corporate Tax Proposals data protection directive democracy digital data ECJ EFSM Egypt Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Directive ESAs ESM EU EU accounts EU Bill EU budget EU funds EU regulations European Arrest Warrant European Court of Auditors European Parliament European Summit Eurozone eurozone crisis Galileo Jim McConalogue MEPs national debt PNR Portugese bailout referendum lock Sajid Javid Schengen system Serbia Sovereignty Bill the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) Directive Treaty amendment