Bill Cash presented yesterday a Bill make provision for the supremacy of the sovereignty of the United Kingdom Parliament in relation to the United Kingdom’s membership of the European Union, including matters in respect of borders and immigration; and for connected purposes. Download The United Kingdom Sovereignty Bill and Jurisdiction over Borders Bill.
About The Author
Bill Cash: we shall give the people the right to make the decision, which is the ultimate test of trust in the electorate
July 6, 2013
September 6, 2011
- Sir William Cash: the withdrawal agreement will be consigned to the grave of history
- Sir William Cash: The Prime Minister must not extend the date of our leaving beyond 29 March this year
- Sir William Cash: What ‘Brexit: The Uncivil War’ got wrong
- Professor Stephen Bush: TWO AND A HALF ROUTES TO BREXIT INDEPENDENCE
- Sir William Cash: So many aspects of the withdrawal agreement are matters that go way beyond mere reassurances. Reassurances will get nowhere.
Article 122 Article 136 AV bailout bail outs Bill Cash City of London Clause 18 Climate Change Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base Common Corporate Tax Proposals data protection directive democracy digital data ECJ EFSM Egypt Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Directive ESAs ESM EU EU accounts EU Bill EU budget EU funds EU regulations European Arrest Warrant European Court of Auditors European Parliament European Summit Eurozone eurozone crisis Galileo Jim McConalogue MEPs national debt PNR Portugese bailout referendum lock Sajid Javid Schengen system Serbia Sovereignty Bill the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) Directive Treaty amendment