See the debate in the Oxford Union on Britain and the EU, with Bill Cash MP, former president of the European Commission Jose Manuel Barroso, former deputy prime minister Nick Clegg and Ukip leader Nigel Farage here.
About The Author
Bill Cash: we have seen a torrent of opt-ins over the last few months, since this coalition Government came to power
January 26, 2012
Bill Cash asked for a debate, on the Floor of the House, to discuss the nature and lawfulness of the treaty on stability, co-ordination and governance
February 24, 2012
Bill Cash: The money comes from the taxpayer, it doesn’t grow on trees – that’s what [the commission] don’t understand.
November 1, 2012
- The European Union (Withdrawal) Bill was finally approved
- Sir William Cash: the effect of the meaningful vote is actually to reverse the Brexit process
- Sir William Cash: No Conservative colleague should defy the will of the people next week
- WHY WE HAD TO LEAVE – BREXIT AND THE DEEPENING UNION
- Glen Ruffle: Amnesia, robots and the EU’s dreams of power
Article 122 Article 136 AV bailout bail outs Bill Cash City of London Clause 18 Climate Change Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base Common Corporate Tax Proposals data protection directive democracy digital data ECJ EFSM Egypt Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Directive ESAs ESM EU EU accounts EU Bill EU budget EU funds EU regulations European Arrest Warrant European Court of Auditors European Parliament European Summit Eurozone eurozone crisis Galileo Jim McConalogue MEPs national debt PNR Portugese bailout referendum lock Sajid Javid Schengen system Serbia Sovereignty Bill the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) Directive Treaty amendment