The Euractiv reports: “Legal experts in the EU institutions are wrestling with uncertainties surrounding major reforms to the way EU laws are implemented ahead of the entry into force on 1 March of a regulation governing the bloc's 'comitology' procedure.” Please read here what the new rules on the comitology system entail.
About The Author
Margarida Vasconcelos: Unsurprisingly, the ECJ ruled that the ESM is valid, as it does not breach EU law
November 29, 2012
May 11, 2010
June 16, 2009
- Sir William Cash: How does the Prime Minister reconcile the Chequers statement with the recent repeal of the European Communities Act 1972?
- Sir Bill Cash: I think people have every reason to be concerned
- Sir William Cash: no freedom of movement, no customs union, no single market and no European Court of Justice
- Glen Ruffle: Taxation – EU targeting another pillar of the nation state
- The European Union (Withdrawal) Bill was finally approved
Article 122 Article 136 AV bailout bail outs Bill Cash City of London Clause 18 Climate Change Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base Common Corporate Tax Proposals data protection directive democracy digital data ECJ EFSM Egypt Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Directive ESAs ESM EU EU accounts EU Bill EU budget EU funds EU regulations European Arrest Warrant European Court of Auditors European Parliament European Summit Eurozone eurozone crisis Galileo Jim McConalogue MEPs national debt PNR Portugese bailout referendum lock Sajid Javid Schengen system Serbia Sovereignty Bill the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) Directive Treaty amendment