The Euractiv reports: “Legal experts in the EU institutions are wrestling with uncertainties surrounding major reforms to the way EU laws are implemented ahead of the entry into force on 1 March of a regulation governing the bloc's 'comitology' procedure.” Please read here what the new rules on the comitology system entail.
About The Author
July 29, 2009
Bill Cash: While Westminster and Whitehall, and the country at large, are quite rightly being asked to make savings, what is happening in Brussels?
October 14, 2010
March 3, 2010
- The European Union (Withdrawal) Bill was finally approved
- Sir William Cash: the effect of the meaningful vote is actually to reverse the Brexit process
- Sir William Cash: No Conservative colleague should defy the will of the people next week
- WHY WE HAD TO LEAVE – BREXIT AND THE DEEPENING UNION
- Glen Ruffle: Amnesia, robots and the EU’s dreams of power
Article 122 Article 136 AV bailout bail outs Bill Cash City of London Clause 18 Climate Change Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base Common Corporate Tax Proposals data protection directive democracy digital data ECJ EFSM Egypt Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Directive ESAs ESM EU EU accounts EU Bill EU budget EU funds EU regulations European Arrest Warrant European Court of Auditors European Parliament European Summit Eurozone eurozone crisis Galileo Jim McConalogue MEPs national debt PNR Portugese bailout referendum lock Sajid Javid Schengen system Serbia Sovereignty Bill the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) Directive Treaty amendment