The Euractiv reports: “Legal experts in the EU institutions are wrestling with uncertainties surrounding major reforms to the way EU laws are implemented ahead of the entry into force on 1 March of a regulation governing the bloc's 'comitology' procedure.” Please read here what the new rules on the comitology system entail.
About The Author
April 29, 2009
January 14, 2013
April 28, 2009
May 19, 2014
- Sir William Cash: This double motion is doublethink in action, and I cannot possibly vote for it.
- Frederick Wild: Let’s Call an End to EU Protectionism
- Sir William Cash: Theresa May is facing undemocratic intransigence
- Sir William Cash: the reason for the decline in demand for diesel cars is the imposition of EU regulations
- Sir William Cash: any future withdrawal and implementation Bill must expressly repeal the European Communities Act 1972
Article 122 Article 136 AV bailout bail outs Bill Cash City of London Clause 18 Climate Change Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base Common Corporate Tax Proposals data protection directive democracy digital data ECJ EFSM Egypt Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Directive ESAs ESM EU EU accounts EU Bill EU budget EU funds EU regulations European Arrest Warrant European Court of Auditors European Parliament European Summit Eurozone eurozone crisis Galileo Jim McConalogue MEPs national debt PNR Portugese bailout referendum lock Sajid Javid Schengen system Serbia Sovereignty Bill the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) Directive Treaty amendment