In a speech in the House of Commons on 2nd February, Bill Cash ,MP for Stone, made the following intervention, after the Court of Auditors failed to pass the European Commission’s accounts for the 16th year running Mr William...Read More
Tag: EU accounts
Bill Cash: Within that framework, our taxpayers’ money is being absorbed into the bloodstream of the European Union, and the monitoring and accounting is inadequate, which is what this European Court of Auditors report is all about.
It is well known that the European Court of Auditors for the 16th year in a row has not signed the EU accounts. Yesterday, the House of Commons debated the implementation of the 2009 EU budget. During the debate Bill Cash made...Read More
- Sir William Cash: the withdrawal agreement will be consigned to the grave of history
- Sir William Cash: The Prime Minister must not extend the date of our leaving beyond 29 March this year
- Sir William Cash: What ‘Brexit: The Uncivil War’ got wrong
- Professor Stephen Bush: TWO AND A HALF ROUTES TO BREXIT INDEPENDENCE
- Sir William Cash: So many aspects of the withdrawal agreement are matters that go way beyond mere reassurances. Reassurances will get nowhere.
Article 122 Article 136 AV bailout bail outs Bill Cash City of London Clause 18 Climate Change Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base Common Corporate Tax Proposals data protection directive democracy digital data ECJ EFSM Egypt Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Directive ESAs ESM EU EU accounts EU Bill EU budget EU funds EU regulations European Arrest Warrant European Court of Auditors European Parliament European Summit Eurozone eurozone crisis Galileo Jim McConalogue MEPs national debt PNR Portugese bailout referendum lock Sajid Javid Schengen system Serbia Sovereignty Bill the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) Directive Treaty amendment