The Government announced, yesterday, its decision to opt into the draft directive on passenger name records. The Minister for Immigration, Damian Green, said “Critical to our decision of opting into the directive was the aim of...Read More
- Sir William Cash: The ECJ will determine not only the interpretation but also the outcome of any disputes
- Bill Cash: Brexit is ultimately about our democracy, our sovereignty and our self-government. All the other issues, including our right to free trade with the rest of the world, are subsidiary to the questions of sovereignty, self-government and democracy because they flow from them
- Sir William Cash: How does the Prime Minister reconcile the Chequers statement with the recent repeal of the European Communities Act 1972?
- Sir Bill Cash: I think people have every reason to be concerned
- Sir William Cash: no freedom of movement, no customs union, no single market and no European Court of Justice
Article 122 Article 136 AV bailout bail outs Bill Cash City of London Clause 18 Climate Change Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base Common Corporate Tax Proposals data protection directive democracy digital data ECJ EFSM Egypt Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Directive ESAs ESM EU EU accounts EU Bill EU budget EU funds EU regulations European Arrest Warrant European Court of Auditors European Parliament European Summit Eurozone eurozone crisis Galileo Jim McConalogue MEPs national debt PNR Portugese bailout referendum lock Sajid Javid Schengen system Serbia Sovereignty Bill the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) Directive Treaty amendment