Bill Cash @ ConservativeHomePlatform: "It is very important to look into who agreed what on the Darling ’agreement’ – the ‘European Financial Stability Mechanism – which effectively means that we are liable for bailouts in the eurozone until 2013. In other words, as the eurozone collapses around us, we in Britain, who chose to remain outside the euro are now paying for the system that I have always said will never work." Please read the post here.
About The Author
Sir William Cash: The Prime Minister must not extend the date of our leaving beyond 29 March this year
January 15, 2019
January 6, 2016
Bill Cash: David Cameron has exerted all his influence to ensure that Britain is protected. Does he take it that Europe will learn from his example?
December 13, 2011
September 30, 2009
- Sir William Cash: This double motion is doublethink in action, and I cannot possibly vote for it.
- Frederick Wild: Let’s Call an End to EU Protectionism
- Sir William Cash: Theresa May is facing undemocratic intransigence
- Sir William Cash: the reason for the decline in demand for diesel cars is the imposition of EU regulations
- Sir William Cash: any future withdrawal and implementation Bill must expressly repeal the European Communities Act 1972
Article 122 Article 136 AV bailout bail outs Bill Cash City of London Clause 18 Climate Change Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base Common Corporate Tax Proposals data protection directive democracy digital data ECJ EFSM Egypt Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Directive ESAs ESM EU EU accounts EU Bill EU budget EU funds EU regulations European Arrest Warrant European Court of Auditors European Parliament European Summit Eurozone eurozone crisis Galileo Jim McConalogue MEPs national debt PNR Portugese bailout referendum lock Sajid Javid Schengen system Serbia Sovereignty Bill the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) Directive Treaty amendment