This Article is the third of a series of pieces on Brexit Central from European Scrutiny Committee Chair Sir Bill Cash analysing amendments to the EU Withdrawal Bill as Brexit enters this crunch stage. It discusses Viscount Hailsham’s new clause on the so called ‘meaningful vote.’ Bill Cash stresses that the aim of the amendment is to reverse Brexit by chicanery. Please read the article here.
About The Author
- Sir William Cash: if we go one second beyond 31 December 2020, this country will be brought to a humiliating conclusion
- The parliamentary lock won’t work
- Watch here Sir William Cash speaking at the Brexit Alternative Conference
- Chequers totally undermines the EU referendum vote
- Theresa May now needs to tell the truth about Chequers
Article 122 Article 136 AV bailout bail outs Bill Cash City of London Clause 18 Climate Change Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base Common Corporate Tax Proposals data protection directive democracy digital data ECJ EFSM Egypt Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Directive ESAs ESM EU EU accounts EU Bill EU budget EU funds EU regulations European Arrest Warrant European Court of Auditors European Parliament European Summit Eurozone eurozone crisis Galileo Jim McConalogue MEPs national debt PNR Portugese bailout referendum lock Sajid Javid Schengen system Serbia Sovereignty Bill the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) Directive Treaty amendment