Geoffrey Van Orden MEP and Derk-Jan Eppink MEP published today a report proposing cuts “that would reduce the EP budget by some € 400 million per annum, or approximately 24%.” Moreover, they stressed “Funds saved should be returned to the exchequers of EU net contributor states, where governments are accountable to taxpayers, and not merely recycled into the Parliament’s, or other EU, budgets." Please read the report here.
About The Author
Bill Cash: without genuine and properly sourced information and proper time, the British people will effectively be cheated
March 1, 2016
Bill Cash: The principle of the supremacy of this Parliament is so fundamental that there cannot be any dispute about it
November 29, 2013
Sir William Cash: With the great repeal Bill, we will be returning sovereignty to this House so that decisions about our lawmaking are taken in this House by the representatives of the British people, in line with their wishes at general elections
March 31, 2017
- Sir William Cash: the withdrawal agreement will be consigned to the grave of history
- Sir William Cash: The Prime Minister must not extend the date of our leaving beyond 29 March this year
- Sir William Cash: What ‘Brexit: The Uncivil War’ got wrong
- Professor Stephen Bush: TWO AND A HALF ROUTES TO BREXIT INDEPENDENCE
- Sir William Cash: So many aspects of the withdrawal agreement are matters that go way beyond mere reassurances. Reassurances will get nowhere.
Article 122 Article 136 AV bailout bail outs Bill Cash City of London Clause 18 Climate Change Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base Common Corporate Tax Proposals data protection directive democracy digital data ECJ EFSM Egypt Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) Directive ESAs ESM EU EU accounts EU Bill EU budget EU funds EU regulations European Arrest Warrant European Court of Auditors European Parliament European Summit Eurozone eurozone crisis Galileo Jim McConalogue MEPs national debt PNR Portugese bailout referendum lock Sajid Javid Schengen system Serbia Sovereignty Bill the Integrated Pollution Prevention and Control (IPPC) Directive Treaty amendment